DGB 1650 ME
Three-phase open generator set from our High Power range, with an automatic, manual, by signal or test operating mode.
It includes a high-resistance galvanized steel bench and is specially designed for continuous high-power demands in various areas, such as industry, infrastructures, mining and Data Processing Centers.
Fuel tank (l)0
This open generator set from the High Power range includes:
- Generator set with an automatic start.
- Electro-welded bench made of high-strength steel and painted with epoxy-polyester powder-based electrostatic paint. It also includes anti-vibration dampers.
Tested in saline mist chamber according to the ASTM B-117-09, 500h resistance.
- -11dB (A) industrial exhaust gas silencer.
- The fuel tank is not included within the scope of supply of the equipment, but you can include an optional one with a 995-liter capacity.
- Measuring gauge and a fuel installation to the engine.
- Protection devices and distribution with a Deep Sea Electronics control module:DSE 7320 MKII, which allows you to work in manual, automatic or signal mode.
- Emergency stop button.
- Deep Sea Electronics battery charger:DSE 9255 24V, 5A, designed to be permanently connected to the battery and maintain a 100% load. The charger remains in floating mode when charging is completed.
- 4-pole circuit breaker protection against overloads and short circuits.
- Protection fuses for the control set.
- Protection switch -Schneider ComPact 2500A 4P.
If you would like to know the complete scope of supply of this generator set, please download the following technical data sheet. Do you need more info? Do you have any doubts? Contact us.
|General technical data||Engine||BAUDOUIN 16M33G1700/5|
|Alternator||MECCALTE ECO46 1S4 A|
|Control card||DSE 7320 MKII CONTROL CARD|
|Fuel tank (l)||0|
|Power||ESP Power (kVA / KW)||1650 / 1320|
|PRP Power (kVA / KW)||1500 / 1200|
DSE 7320 MKII CONTROL CARD
DSE 7320 MKII Deep Sea Electronics control card with mains grid monitor. The genset will automatically start up when detecting a fault in the electric power network and it will turn off automatically as well, when the electrical supply is re-established.
It can also work in manual mode and by signal. It allows you to monitor a wide range of generator parameters and display information alerts, status and alarms.
The module includes communication ports USB, RS232, RS485, and also DSENet® for system expansion. Possibility of Ethernet networking (plug).
The entire module is easily configurable via PC using the DSE specific software configuration.
It has 132x64" illuminated LCD display with 4 lines of text, 5-key navigation through menus, 9 configurable outputs and 8 configurable inputs, programmable clocks and alarms, reading and displaying parameter values, including RMS values.
Different operating modes are available: automatic mode, manual mode, signal mode and test
Other alternative configurations are available upon request to extend the capabilities of the operation modes.
Readings allowed by the control card
The genset response to a fully configurable alarm is available via DSE 7320 software.
Would you like more information about the control card? Deep Sea Electronics DSE 7320 MKII technical datasheet
Other standard equipment
1500 water cooled Baudouin engine
Complying EU Stage 0 emissions
Lifting points on base frame
It does not include a fuel tank (995-litre fuel tank as an option)
Radiators ready to be working up to 50ºC