DGH 9000 B
Single-phase generator set from our Basic range. This gasoline generator set, with a manual start and a static frame, offers you the option to include a transportation kit, which will make handling much easier.
If you are looking for a generator set specially indicated for agricultural applications or the construction sector, we show you below what it can offers you.
Fuel tank (l)6
Tipo de chasisStatic frame
This gasoline generator from our Basic Portable range includes:
- Manual start.
- Static steel frame. You can include within the scope of your generator a Transportation Kit with wheels, handles and support. See options below.
- 6,1-litre original Honda fuel tank.
- The DGH 9000 Bgenerator set includes the following power outlets:
- 1 x Schuko, 16A IP44 + 1 x 2P+T, 32A CEE IP44.
If you would like to know the complete scope of supply of this generator set, please download the following technical data sheet. Do you need more info? Do you have any doubts? Contact us.
|General technical data||Engine||HONDA GX 390|
|Fuel tank (l)||6|
|PRP Power (kVA / KW)||8 / 8|
Other standard equipment
3000 air cooled Honda GX engine
Complying EU Stage V emissions
1 x Schuko, 16A IP44
1 x 2P+T, 32A CEE IP44
Static frame (Transportation Kit as an Option)
You can complete the scope of supply of the DGH 9000 B generator by including some of the following options:
Kit1: Transportation Kit
Wheels and handles for a better transportation are included.
If you choose this option, weight and dimensions will change:
- Dimensions for this generator set with Transportation Kit:
- L: 800 mm.
- W: 544 mm.
- H: 649 mm.
- Weight with Transportation Kit: 97,8kg.
Kit2: Electrical panel with differential protection, integrated bases:
The scope of supply of this Kit for DGH 9000 B model includes:
IP65 waterproof case with 4 modules.
- 2P 32A thermal-magnetic circuit breaker.
- 2P 40A differential.
- Bracket and wiring.
- IP44 alternator bases.
Kit 3: Alternator with AVR
Original manufacturer’s Alternator with standard voltage regulation system.
Do you need more info? Do you have any doubts? Contact us.