DGPW 20 ST-220/127V
Three-phase open generator set from our Industrial range, with an automatic, manual, by signal or test operating mode.
It includes a high-resistance galvanized steel bench and is specially designed for continuous power demands in various areas, such as industry, infrastructures, mining and Data Processing Centers.
Fuel tank (l)164
This open generator set from the Industrial range includes:
- Generator set with an automatic start.
- Electro-welded bench made of high-strength steel and painted with epoxy-polyester powder-based electrostatic paint. It also includes anti-vibration dampers.
Tested in saline mist chamber according to the ASTM B-117-09, 500h resistance.
- -11dB (A) industrial exhaust gas silencer.
- 164-litre fuel tank located on the bench.
- Measuring gauge and a fuel installation to the engine.
- Protection devices and distribution with a Deep Sea Electronics control module: DSE 6020 MKII, which allows you to work in manual, automatic or signal mode.
- Emergency stop button.
- Deep Sea Electronics battery charger:DSE 9150 12V, 3A, designed to be permanently connected to the battery and maintain a 100% load. The charger remains in floating mode when charging is completed.
- 4-pole circuit breaker protection against overloads and short circuits.
- Protection fuses for the control set.
- Protection switch -Schneider EasyPact 80A 4P.
If you would like to know the complete scope of supply of this generator set, please download the following technical data sheet. Do you need more info? Do you have any doubts? Contact us.
|General technical data||Engine||PERKINS 404A-22G|
|Control card||DSE 6020 MKII CONTROL CARD|
|Fuel tank (l)||164|
|Power||ESP Power (kVA / KW)||25 / 20|
|PRP Power (kVA / KW)||23 / 19|
DSE 6020 MKII CONTROL CARD
DSE 6020 MKII control card, with mains grid monitor. The genset will automatically start up when detecting a fault in the electric power network and it will turn off automatically as well, when the electrical supply is re-established.
It can also work in manual mode and by signal. It allows you to monitor a wide range of generator parameters and display information alerts, status and alarms.
The module includes USB communication ports, 4 configurable digital inputs, 3 analog inputs, 6 configurable outputs, emergency stop button and 8-35 V battery charger.
It has 132x64p illuminated LCD display with 4 lines of text, 5-key navigation through menus, programmable clocks and alarms, reading and displaying parameter values, including RMS values.
The entire module is easily configurable via PC using the DSE specific software configuration.
Different operating modes are available: automatic mode, manual mode, signal mode and test mode.
Other alternative configurations are available upon request to extend the capabilities of the operation modes.
Readings allowed by the control card
The genset response to a fully configurable alarm is available via DSE 6020 software.
Would you like more information about the control card? Deep Sea Electronics DSE 6020 MKII technical datasheet
Other standard equipment
1800 water cooled Perkins engine
Complying EU Stage 0 emissions
It does not include a center lifting beam (available as an option)
Hot and moving parts protection
Emergency stop button
4-pole magnetothermic protection