Dagartech ha tenido la oportunidad de participar en el proyecto de construcción del AVE Vitoria-Bilbao-San Sebastián, dando servicio a la tuneladora con la que se está llevando a cabo la ampliación del túnel de Gaintxurizketa.
It has been a demanding project which presented some essential requirements, such as the fact that the generators were needed to work under the influence of severe weather conditions, long service periods with optimum performance, outstanding reliability, low maintenance, and optimum safety conditions.
The Dagartech generators intended for public works, roads and infrastructures are designed to meet the needs of continuous electricity supply associated with this kind of activities, presenting a robust design and high-quality components that respond to all these requirements and guarantee numerous cycles of work without operating tasks.
- An installation that guarantees the electrical energy supply needed.
- Design a robust and reliable equipment that guarantees an uninterrupted energy delivery of energy.
- Offer an optimal level of fuel consumption, designing an efficient installation.
- Design the generator sets taking into account their application context, so that the noise levels and adaptation to environmental regulations for this type of installation are respected.
- Reduce and optimize the maintenance and replacement tasks as much as possible.