DGPS 1400 ME
Three-phase soundproofed generator set from our High Power range, with an automatic, manual, by signal or test operating mode.
It includes a high-resistance galvanized steel bench and canopy, and is specially designed for continuous high-power demands in various areas, such as industry, infrastructures, mining and Data Processing Centers.
Fuel tank (l)995
This soundproofed generator set from the High Power range includes:
- Generator set with an automatic start.
- Electro-welded canopy made of high-strength galvanized steel, and painted with electrostatic powderbased epoxy-polyester paint.
- Interior soundproofing with acustical and fireproof isolating rock wool.
- Efficient residential exhaust for the evacuation of gases to the outside with rain cap.
Tested in saline mist chamber according to the ASTM B-117-09 standard, 720h resistance. Mechanical protection degree IP44.
- Electro-welded bench made of high-strength steel and painted with epoxy-polyester powder-based electrostatic paint. It also includes anti-vibration dampers.
Tested in saline mist chamber according to the ASTM B-117-09, 500h resistance.
- 995-litre fuel tank located on the bench.
- Measuring gauge and a fuel installation to the engine.
- Protection devices and distribution with a Deep Sea Electronics control module: DSE 7320 MKII, which allows you to work in manual, automatic or signal mode.
- Emergency stop button.
- Deep Sea Electronics battery charger:DSE 9255 24V, 5A, designed to be permanently connected to the battery and maintain a 100% load. The charger remains in floating mode when charging is completed.
- 4-pole circuit breaker protection against overloads and short circuits.
- Protection fuses for the control set.
- Protection switch -Schneider ComPact 2000A 4P.
If you would like to know the complete scope of supply of this generator set, please download the following technical data sheet. Do you need more info? Do you have any doubts? Contact us.
|General technical data||Engine||PERKINS 4012-46TWG2A Trop|
|Alternator||MECCALTE ECO43 2L4 A|
|Control card||DSE 7320 MKII CONTROL CARD|
|Fuel tank (l)||995|
|Power||ESP Power (kVA / KW)||1397 / 1118|
|PRP Power (kVA / KW)||1266 / 1013|
DSE 7320 MKII CONTROL CARD
DSE 7320 MKII Deep Sea Electronics control card with mains grid monitor. The genset will automatically start up when detecting a fault in the electric power network and it will turn off automatically as well, when the electrical supply is re-established.
It can also work in manual mode and by signal. It allows you to monitor a wide range of generator parameters and display information alerts, status and alarms.
The module includes communication ports USB, RS232, RS485, and also DSENet® for system expansion. Possibility of Ethernet networking (plug).
The entire module is easily configurable via PC using the DSE specific software configuration.
It has 132x64" illuminated LCD display with 4 lines of text, 5-key navigation through menus, 9 configurable outputs and 8 configurable inputs, programmable clocks and alarms, reading and displaying parameter values, including RMS values.
Different operating modes are available: automatic mode, manual mode, signal mode and test
Other alternative configurations are available upon request to extend the capabilities of the operation modes.
Readings allowed by the control card
The genset response to a fully configurable alarm is available via DSE 7320 software.
Would you like more information about the control card? Deep Sea Electronics DSE 7320 MKII technical datasheet
Other standard equipment
1500 water cooled Perkins engine
Complying EU Stage 0 emissions
Electro-welded canopy made of high-strength galvanized steel
Central lifting beam
Emergency stop button
4-pole magnetothermic protection
This generator set from our soundproofed High Power Range includes the following optional equipment:
- ATS contactors.
- Remotely operated ATS.
- Earth Leakage protection.
Engine - alternator options
- Electronic governor (for models with mechanical regulation)..
- Fuel prefilter with water separator
- Oil sump pump.
- 6-way valve kit with quick connectors.
- Automatic fuel system:
- Electric pump included.
- Electric pump not included.
- -35dB(A) exhaust.
- Exhaust installation kit (2 clamps + 3m flexible hose).
- Anti-condensation heaters.
- Alternator impregnation systems 3 (spray) & 4 (superior).
- AVR MX341 + PMG ± 1% STAMFORD.
- AVR MX321 + PMG ± 0,5% STAMFORD.
- Retention bath (the model undergoes dimensional changes).
- Sensor on retention bund warning when spillage (retention bath is required).
- 24-hour authonomy fuel tank with retention bath.
- 48-hour authonomy fuel tank with retention bath.
- Roth Duo System external fuel tanks with different capacities (400 to 1500-litre capacity).
- Leveling machine mounts.
- Spring isolators.
- Automatic fuel system.
- Stainless steel canopy (304).
- Galvanized frame.
- Customize your machine with the RAL color you need. Ask for other customization options.
- DSE 2157: 8 volt free signal.
- DSE 2130: 8 inputs module.
- DSE 2548: LED module with 8 signals.
- DSE 2520 module for remote display.
- GSM modem - RS232.
- DSE 255.
- DSE 890 webnet.
- DSE 2430.
- DSE 7420 control card.
- DSE 334 network surveillance.
- DSE 8610 (MINT Auto Start) Synchronism Module.
- DSE 8620 (SPtM) Synchronism Module.
- Synchro Kits Supply range:
- DSE 8610 control card.
- Electronic governor.
- Motorized breaker.
- Earth contactors.
- DSE 8620 control card.
- Electronic governor.
- The DSE 8610 (MINT Auto Start) Synchro Kit includes:
Do you need more info? Do you have any doubts? Contact us.