BGPW 60 ST-220/127V
Three-phase open generator set from our Emergency Balance range, with an automatic, manual, by signal or test operating mode.
It includes a high-resistance galvanized steel bench and is specially designed for emergency applications in various areas, such as industry, residential, educational centers or public spaces.
Fuel tank (l)110
This open generator set from the Emergency Balance range includes:
- Generator set with an automatic start.
- Electro-welded bench made of high-strength steel and painted with epoxy-polyester powder-based electrostatic paint. It also includes anti-vibration dampers.
Tested in saline mist chamber according to the ASTM B-117-09, 500h resistance.
- -11dB (A) industrial exhaust gas silencer.
- 110-litre fuel tank located on the bench.
- Measuring gauge and a fuel installation to the engine.
- Protection devices and distribution with a Deep Sea Electronics control module: DSE 6020 MKII, which allows you to work in manual, automatic or signal mode.
- Emergency stop button.
- Deep Sea Electronics battery charger:DSE 9150 12V, 3A, designed to be permanently connected to the battery and maintain a 100% load. The charger remains in floating mode when charging is completed.
- 4-pole circuit breaker protection against overloads and short circuits.
- Protection fuses for the control set.
- Protection switch -Schneider EasyPact 250A 4P.
If you would like to know the complete scope of supply of this generator set, please download the following technical data sheet. Do you need more info? Do you have any doubts? Contact us.
|General technical data||Engine||PERKINS 1103A-33TG2|
|Control card||DSE 6020 MKII CONTROL CARD|
|Fuel tank (l)||110|
|Power||ESP Power (kVA / KW)||77 / 62|
|PRP Power (kVA / KW)||70 / 56|
DSE 6020 MKII CONTROL CARD
DSE 6020 MKII control card, with mains grid monitor. The genset will automatically start up when detecting a fault in the electric power network and it will turn off automatically as well, when the electrical supply is re-established.
It can also work in manual mode and by signal. It allows you to monitor a wide range of generator parameters and display information alerts, status and alarms.
The module includes USB communication ports, 4 configurable digital inputs, 3 analog inputs, 6 configurable outputs, emergency stop button and 8-35 V battery charger.
It has 132x64p illuminated LCD display with 4 lines of text, 5-key navigation through menus, programmable clocks and alarms, reading and displaying parameter values, including RMS values.
The entire module is easily configurable via PC using the DSE specific software configuration.
Different operating modes are available: automatic mode, manual mode, signal mode and test mode.
Other alternative configurations are available upon request to extend the capabilities of the operation modes.
Readings allowed by the control card
The genset response to a fully configurable alarm is available via DSE 6020 software.
Would you like more information about the control card? Deep Sea Electronics DSE 6020 MKII technical datasheet
Other standard equipment
1800 water cooled Perkins engine
Cumplimiento de emisiones EU Stage 0
It does not include a center lifting beam (available as an option)
This generator set from our open Balance Range includes the following optional equipment:
Kit 1 / Network surveillance:
- It includes an engine heater.
Kit 2 / Alarm & readings:
- It includes:
- Radiator level alarm*.
- Oil pressure reading sensor.
- Temperature reading sensor.
- * Included for Cummins references.
Kit 3 / CE:
- It includes hot parts protections.
Kit 4 / Exhaust installation:
- It includes 2 clamps + 3m flexible hose.
- ATS contactors.
- Remotely operated ATS.
- Earth Leakage protection.
- Protection switch Schneider (For Baudouin models .
Engine - alternator options
- Electronic governor (for models with mechanical regulation)..
- Alternator anti-condensation resistors.
- AVR MX341 + PMG ± 1% STAMFORD (available for references ≥ 85kVA).
- Fuel prefilter with water separator.
- Retention bath.
- Sensor on retention bund warning when spillage (retention bath is required)..
- 24h-authonomy fuel tank.
- 48h-authonomy fuel tank.
- Automatic fuel system.
- -35dB(A) exhaust.
- Central lifting beam (models .
- Leveling machine mounts.
- Spring isolators.
- Oil sump pump.
- Current transformers. It allows the reading of intensities and powers of the generator (models
- DSE 6120 MKII.
- DSE 7320 MKII (for models equipped with DSE 6020 MKII as a standard).
- DSE 2130 8 entradas (DSE 6120 MKII/7320MKII is required).
- DSE 2157 8 inputs module (DSE 6120 MKII/7320MKII is required).
- DSE 2548 8 volt free signal(DSE 6120 MKII/7320MKII is required).
- DSE 855.
- DSE 890 Webnet.
Do you need more info? Do you have any doubts? Contact us.