BGPS 10 ST
Soundproofed three-phase generator set with automatic start.
With electro-welded steel frame painted with electrostatic paint based on epoxy-polyester powder.
It has automatic, manual or signal control board and a full number of options with which you can customise the set.
Fuel tank (l)70
Generator set with Perkins engine and Stamford alternator.
With some components from leading brands, this electric generator is specially designed to work in emergencies and in certain industrial applications.
- Generator set with automatic start.
- Electro-welded canopy, painted with electrostatic powderbased epoxy-polyester paint.
- Electro-welded steel frame, painted with electrostatic paint based on epoxy-polyester powder, tested in a salt spray chamber according to ASTM B-117-09, resistance 500h.
- Fuel tank located in its own frame.
- Equipped with Deep Sea Electronics control board and battery charger from the same manufacturer, VARTA battery and Schneider switch.
Check the complete scope of supply of the generator set by downloading the technical sheet or requesting more information.
|General technical data||Engine||PERKINS 403A-11G1|
|Control card||DSE 6020 MKII CONTROL CARD (without current transformers)|
|Fuel tank (l)||70|
|Power||ESP Power (kVA / KW)||10 / 8|
|PRP Power (kVA / KW)||9 / 8|
DSE 6020 MKII CONTROL CARD (without current transformers)
DSE 6020 MKII control card, with mains grid monitor. The genset will automatically start up when detecting a fault in the electric power network and it will turn off automatically as well, when the electrical supply is re-established.
It can also work in manual mode and by signal. It allows you to monitor a wide range of generator parameters and display information alerts, status and alarms.
The module includes USB communication ports, 4 configurable digital inputs, 3 analog inputs, 6 configurable outputs, emergency stop button and 8-35 V battery charger.
It has 132x64p illuminated LCD display with 4 lines of text, 5-key navigation through menus, programmable clocks and alarms, reading and displaying parameter values, including RMS values.
The entire module is easily configurable via PC using the DSE specific software configuration.
Different operating modes are available: automatic mode, manual mode, signal mode and test mode.
Other alternative configurations are available upon request to extend the capabilities of the operation modes.
Readings allowed by the control card
*Readings available for groups including the “current transformer” option.
The genset response to a fully configurable alarm is available via DSE 6020 software.
Would you like more information about the control card? Deep Sea Electronics DSE 6020 MKII technical datasheet
Other standard equipment
1.500 rpm water-cooled Perkins engine
Stamford 12-wire alternator with electronic regulation
Electro-welded canopy, painted with electrostatic powderbased epoxy-polyester paint
DSE 9150 12V, 3A battery charger and battery disconnector
High-attenuation silenced exhaust
Emergency stop button
Metallic fuel tank
The Emergency Balance Range (soundproofed models) has the following optional equipment:
Kit 1: Network surveillance Kit
- Engine heater.
Kit 2: Readings & alarm
- Radiator level alarm (Incluided for Cummins models).
- Oil pressure reading sensor.
- Temperature reading sensor.
Other range options
- Engine options
- Electronic governor (for models with mechanical regulation).
- Fuel prefilter with water separator.
- Automatic fuel system (>85kVA).
- Oil sump pump.
- Mechanical options
- Retention bath.
- Sensor on retention bund warning when spillage (retention bath is required).
- 24 and 48h fuel tank.
- Leveling machine mounts.
- Spring isolators.
- Central lifting beam (for models under 85 kVA).
- Galvanized canopy.
- Special RAL color.
- Electrical options
- ATS contactors.
- Remotely operated ATS.
- Earth Leakage protection.
- Communication and control card options
- Current transformer - it allows the reading of intensities and powers of the generator - (models
- Digital DSE 6120MKII and DSE 7320MKII control card (>85kVA).
- DSE 2130 8 inputs module / DSE 2157 8 volt free signal / DSE 2548 8 led module (DSE 6120 MKII / DSE 7320 MKII required).
- DSE 855.
- DSE 890 Webnet.